Thursday 5 July 2012

Not much to say

I thought it time to write another entry, not really because I have anything in particular I want to say, but because today I read back my blogs from this time last year and its a great diary for me to see how I was feeling in comparision to how I feel now.

I do have some sad news and that is that some friends of mine tragically lost their 2 year old son to a genetic disease. When this happens your heart immediately feels heavy and sad about the journey they are about to embark on. Since then I have reached out to her a new angel Mummy and we have become close, I remember for me how important it was to have support from someone who knew how I was feeling. So I am glad I have managed to offer some support to them both in their darkest days.

Thinking about how I feel now to a year ago or even 6 months ago I would say is a great improvement, I can cope with "being normal" and I have more good days than bad. I hope one day we will get our rainbow to share our love and help heal the whole in our hearts, but we will see what life has in store for us!

On a lighter note I have just returned from Egypt on a holiday with my husband, sister, nephews and brother in law, we had a great time it was lovely to spend quality time with my nephews, it was very sad that Summer wasn't on that holiday with us.

Another positive is I'm doing a Cake Sale at my work to raise money for Aching Arms, who I mention quite alot in my blog entries. I'm very excited to get baking this weekend and raise some money to send some bears in Summers memory.

So until next time, as always I wait for the day I get to hold you again Summer, I LOVE you xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment